News - Election of new Chapter board members Held at the April 6, 2023 Monthly Chapter meeting.
Election of new Chapter board members
Held at the April 6, 2023 Monthly Chapter meeting.
Please let us know if you are interested in running for any position. Many of the current board, including President have served for years and while not leaving the Chapter, do not intend on running for office in 2023. Past Officers will help the new Board in the transition.
We need candidates of all offices and supporting members. This includes, Chapter President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, Newsletter editor, and Membership coordinator.
The basic duties of officers and directors of the Sandy River Chapter are as follows:
The President shall:
- Be chief elective officer of the Chapter and have the general and active management of the business and affairs of the Chapter.
- Preside at all Chapter and Board meetings.
- Appoint special and standingcommittees, which shall include Membership, Communications, Fund Raising, Program, and Projects.
- Attend Association Board of Directors meetings and prepare a Chapter Report to be presented at the meeting.
- Assume the duties of President in the President’s absence.
The Secretary shall:
1. Keep minutes and other records of activities and minutes of all Board and Chapter meetings.
The Treasurer shall:
- Be responsible for all funds belonging to the Chapter and maintain complete and accurate records of the same.
- Furnish Chapter financial reports to the Association each month and for a fiscal year beginning July 1 and ending June 30 to comply with 501 (c) (3) status.
- Develop policy and goals for the Chapter and govern the activities of the Chapter.
We also need help with the Newsletter, Membership, Volunteer hours, Chapter Website, and Chapter Website.