The Sandy River Chapter has a very active membership. Throughout the year we have activities that appeal to a wide variety of members and their families. These activities are a great way to meet other Anglers, learn how to fish, and just have a great time. Some of these activties include but are not limited to:
- Spring Fish Along: Fishing for Spring Chinook on either the Willamette or the Sandy river
- Deschutes river Fishalong: A fishing trip for trout on the Deschutes
- Chapter Picnic: We gatherand enjoy each other's company over a barbecued meal while kids enjoy games.
- Summer Steelhead Fish along: Another trip to the Deschutes for summer run steelhead.
- Fall Fish Along: Fishing for Fall Chinoook in Tillamook
- Frost Bite Follies: Fishing on the Sandy for winter steelhead and a hot lunch along the way.
Sandy River Chapter
PO Box 301114
Portland, OR 97294-9114