Event - A swap meet/sales event Has Been Cancelled
Swap, Sell, or Tell
A swap meet/sales event
• Where– Sam Cox Building, Glenn Otto Park,
1102 Historic East Columbia River Hwy., Troutdale Oregon
• When- Saturday July 15th, 2017 9 AM - 6 PM
• What’s it all about- A fun fundraising event to support City of Troutdale
parks facilities, youth fishing education and stream conservation
efforts by the Sandy River Chapter, NW Steelheaders. There will be
fishing and outdoor gear, steelhead rigging demos, hand made crafts,
food, local businesses, and more!
• How it’s organized– reserve your 72”x36” table for just $25. At your
table you may sell items, swap items or advertise your business
• The table reservation is your only cost. There are no other fees .
• Got a boat to sell? Spaces in the parking lot are the same $25 fee!
Display your boat in person to the many interested attendees .
Spots are limited. Reserve in advance.
Admission for the general public is FREE !
Do you have items to donate for sale to support our youth fishing and
conservation efforts? Wish to reserve your table?
Contact Larry Palmer at email@example.com