Event - Sandy Chapter Spring Chinook Classic.
The 2016 Sandy River Spring Chinook Classic will take place Saturday, June 4th. Fish may be caught anywhere in Oregon or Washington. Only hatchery salmon caught Saturday, June 4, will be counted. Anglers must have their fish at the Historic Springdale Pub, 32302 East Historic Columbia River Highway in Corbett, for the weigh-in between 2:00 and 4:00.
The event raises funds to defend fishing opportunity and agency hatchery reform efforts in the courtroom, and is a ton of fun with a live rock band, plenty of BBQ, brews, raffles and gifts.
Early entries (before May 25st) are only $65 per person and receive a FREE T-Shirt; after May 25th the cost is just $75 each.
Click here to register.
1. All anglers are welcome, bank or boat.
2. Early entries (before May 25) are $65 per person. Entries May 25-June 3 are $75 per person.
3. Register at www.nwsteelheaders.org/sandy-river-spring-chinook- classic/, call the Northwest Steelheaders, 503-653-4176, or mail
the form below with payment.
4. Anglers may fish anywhere in Oregon or Washington.
5. Only hatchery salmon caught Saturday, June 4, will be counted. All anglers must have their fish at the Historic Springdale Pub, 32302
East Historic Columbia River Highway in Corbett, for the 2:00-4:00 weigh-in.
6. Special trophy for the single largest salmon weighed in. Cash prizes awarded for top three individuals. Prize
amounts based upon number of entries. Please keep fish hidden until official weigh in. 7. ODFW biologist on site to weigh fish. Jack Glass is Weighmaster.
8. All anglers in the boat must be registered or the entire boat will be disqualified.
9. Only salmon will be weighed and measured for a total individual score. Greatest total fish weight wins, two fish allowed per angler. In the event of a tie, combined length will be the tie
10. All anglers must comply with ODFW regulations.
11. Cash prize awarded for the largest salmon, special prize for largest steelhead.
12. No entries will be accepted after 8:00 p.m. Friday, June 5.
13. Derby Master Trevor Storlie will have the final say on all rules and interpretation of rules.
- Saturday, June 4, 2016 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PDT)
- Historic Springdale Pub and Eatery - 32302 Historic Columbia River Highway, Corbett, OR 97019 - View Map